"Website" - an Internet resource that provides services for creating, editing and publishing Documents located on the network address: https://wilda.me
"Website Administration" - limited liability company " global.rus", a legal entity established under the laws of the Russian Federation and registered at 49, Telman str., St. Petersburg 1 "H"
"User" - a physical person who is over the age 18 years old, or a legal entity registered on the Website in accordance with the procedure established by this Agreement.
"Personal data" means any information relating to a User, directly or indirectly.
"Personal data processing" means any action or combination of actions performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
"Confidentiality of personal data" - is a mandatory requirement for the Operator and any other persons who have access to the personal data of an individual. This being that the data is not allowed to be distributed without the consent of this individual or if there are other legal grounds.
"Personal account" – a personal page of the User, protected by a Login and Password, containing information about the created Documents, files, personal data, balance, conditions of the affiliate program and the history of correspondence with technical support.
"Cookies" — a piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends each time a web server in an HTTP request tries to open the page of the relevant Website.
"IP address" — a unique network address in a computer network built by IP Protocol belonging to the User.
1.4. The Website Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
the following information:
- Surname, First Name;
- User's contact phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Location of the User's registration;
- Copies of statutory documents and full details (for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs).
2.3. The Website protects Data which is automatically transmitted during the viewing of advertising blocks and when visiting pages on which there is
statistical script of the system ("pixel"):
information from cookies;
information about the browser (or other program that accesses the ad);
address of the page where the ad unit is located; referrer (address of the previous page).
2.3.1. Disabling cookies may prevent access to parts of the Website that require authorization.
2.3.2. The Website may collect statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, and to control the legality of financial payments.
2.5. Website Administration provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and agents of the Website Administration who need this information to ensure the operation of the Website and the provision of services to the User. The Website Administration has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the prevention and/or suppression of illegal and/or unlawful actions of Users). Disclosure of information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.6. Personal data is stored In the User's Personal account, as well as in specialized databases of the Website. All personal data is deleted along with the deletion of the User's Personal account.
3.1. The Website Administration may use the User's personal data for the purposes of:
- identification of the User registered on the Website;
- providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website and Personal account;
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests relating to the use of the Website, the provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User;
- determining the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud;
- processing and receipt of payments, contesting of payments, and refunds;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the Website;
- providing the User (with his/her consent), updates of services, special offers, information on prices, newsletter and other information about the Website or its partners;
- implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User;
- granting the User access to the websites or services of the Website partners in order to receive products, updates and services;
- any other possible User notification from the Website;
4.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in a legal way, including information systems of personal data with or without the use of automation tools.
4.2. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only under the prescribe terms of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of the personal data.
4.4. The Website Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
4.5. The Website Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
5.1. The User is obliged to:
- provide the necessary personal data information required for the use of the Website;
- update, supplement the personal data information provided in the case of any changes to this information;
5.2. The Website Administration is obligated:
- to take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data according to the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information;
- to block the personal data relating to the relevant User, in cases where detection of false personal data or illegal activity has been identified. This must be done from moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of rights brings it to the Website Administration's attention.
6.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- has entered the public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received by a third party before it was received by the Administration of the Website;
- was disclosed with the consent or fault of the User in any way, including by voluntary transfer of User data to give access of the personal account to third parties, as well as the loss/theft of this data from the User;
7.1. Before applying to the court due to disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the website Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
7.2. The claim must be printed, signed by the applicant, scanned and sent by e-mail to the addressee. The parties must agree that the prepared documents shall have the force of the original. The e-mail address to send notifications and complaints to the Administration of the Website is: email@example.com
7.3. The claimant will receive the results of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of the receipt of the claim, either in writing or by e-mail.
7.4. If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority at the location of the Website Administration.